Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas with Dan, Laura, Maddy and Mom "M"

We had such a nice visit with Dan, Laura, Maddy and my mother in law Lynn. I feel very blessed to have them in my life. The visit was such a mood booster for me. I really needed it. It is hard not to smile and laugh when my 3 1/2 year old niece Maddy is around. She says the cutest things and she is so animated when she speaks. I posted some pictures below to share our fun day.
Then there is Chad.

She loved the barbie doll. I just love the look on his face.



Grammy Lynn bought Maddy her own grand piano. She is so excited.


Cute!





We talked the boys into wearing our towels that Laura and I got for Christmas. Maddy has her new hat on.





Dan and Maddy dancing.





Here is our future dancer. I bet she danced for 45 minutes straight. We turned on our Sirius music channels anything from the top hits to the 80's. She had moves for it all. Oh yes barbie had to dance too.






It has been a long exciting day now it is tme for bed. Goodnight Maddy. Uncle Chad and Aunt Natalie love you very much!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!! Looks like you guys had a great time.